No Key Vault (NKV)
Learn more about Ionburst Cloud's secure secrets storage service, NKV.
IBC NKV is a secrets storage service designed to centrally and securely store, access, and distribute passwords, secrets, and API keys:
- Designed to centrally and securely store, access, and distribute secrets.
- In-built encryption and key management, allowing developers to interact with a single API to securely store secrets.
- Automatic cryptographic and distribution management protects secrets stored against disaster recovery scenarios.
- A highly available and scalable secrets store that protects your first secret as efficiently as your last.
- Pay as you go pricing, only pay for what you protect.
Common use scenarios
Ionburst Cloud NKV is intentionally built with a minimal feature set that focuses on privacy and security, eliminating the overhead of managing, monitoring and configuring Cloud secrets storage by providing always-on and in-built data protection. The following summarises some of the ways NKV can be used:
- Secrets storage and retrieval - Centrally store, access, and distribute secrets like database credentials, API keys, and other secrets throughout their lifecycle.
- CI/CD secrets access - Simplify secrets access for your CI/CD pipelines with our NKV clients.
- Securely manage shared access - NKV client applications allow engineering teams to securely share access to credentials, tokens and configuration items.